I&E Event - Used Item Collection @ Toa Payoh‏

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Hi Rotaractors,

A group of I&E students will be collecting used items from the Toa Payoh residents via door-to-door collection.

Details of the I&E event are as follows:
Date: 20 December 2009, Sunday
Time: 11am to 3pm
Venue: Toa Payoh Lorong 8
Vacancies: 30
CCA points will be awarded by the I&E committee

If you are interested in this event, you can sign up via this Zoho link - http://creator.zoho.com/np_rotaract/external-organization-events/#Form:I_E_Event_Used_Item_Collection_Toa_Payoh. This event is open to all Ngee Ann Polytechnic students so you can ask your friends to join too.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Regards,
Wendy Guo
Vice President 09/10
Rotaract Club of Ngee Ann Polytechnic

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP